Mark Andersen & Associates does not guarantee that any unit will be available upon submission of a rental application and its processing. Processing takes approximately 1-3 business days and if your application is incomplete, unsigned, or there are delays with verifications, the process will take longer. To insure a timely processing cycle, the following requirements must be met:
- Each person 18 years or older (or an emancipated minor) must completely fill out, sign and date the application.
- All perspective individuals that will occupy the unit MUST be listed, including children and their date of birth.
- Monthly gross income (before taxes) at least 3 times the monthly rent to qualify for approval. Note: All income must be taxable and verifiable.
- Provide proof of income – at least two (2) months of recent pay stubs. If self-employed, you must provide a copy of your most recent tax return or 1099s.
- A valid social security or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) and picture ID is required for each adult application.
- Pay an of application fee of $35.00 for each individual 18 years or older (cash, money order, or cashier check only). This fee does not guarantee that your application will be approved.
We are looking for resident-applicants who have:
- Sufficient income to meet the requirement above
- Good Credit. Open Bankruptcies, are cause for turn down.
- NO LANDLORD/TENANT LEGAL CASES, COLLECTIONS OR EVICTION-FOR-CAUSE.
Occupancy Standards: Based on Federal Housing Guidelines
|Studio||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|2 Persons||3 Persons||5 Persons||7 Persons|
Rental Agents are not authorized to make decisions on applications. Such decisions will be made by the property manager and owner. In the event of multiple applications, the property will be rented to the applicant with the best overall income, credit, & rental history.
The quoted security deposits are offered to those who meet the standards indicated above. We may request higher deposits where the applicant is either new on the job, or has no credit history, or some bad credit. By law, the maximum-security deposit can be equal to two months rent. If pets are accepted at the unit you’re interested in, an extra security deposit of $200.00 is required per pet.
Because of insurance regulations, the following dog breeds will not be allowed on any of our properties:
Akita, Boxer, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiller, Wolf Hybrid, or any dog that has bitten anyone in the past.
Mark Andersen & Associates is committed to doing business in accordance with the Fair Housing Laws.